Yes, we offer Travel, Disability and Critical Illness insurance as well as Life Insurance! We are based in Woodstock, Ontario, but can service clients all across Canada. Request your online quote today!
If you have mortgage insurance through your bank, or did not use an insurance broker, consider having a free re-quote.
We may be able to offer you a better rate on life, disability or critical illness insurance.
5 Essential Differences:
Do you know the difference between:
1) A Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) and a traditional Bank’s Savings Account?
2) Pre-Underwritten and Post-Underwritten Life Insurance?
3) A defined contribution pension and a defined benefit pension?
4) Cash Value and Term Life Insurance?
5) A Mutual Fund and a Segregated Fund?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, call us to ask today! Your financial future depends on it.
Do you need travel insurance? If you leave your province you do. Let us help you with our simple online/over-the-phone application. It’s one less thing to think about while away!
Types of disability insurance
Traditional disability carriers have limitations on the monthly benefits, which limit benefits for high income earners. Benefits typically cap at $20,000-$25,000 of monthly benefits.